About Me

Anjum Ara I am a technology enthusiast, an ardent reader. My latest interest is virtualization. In my free time, I love understanding child nutrition, child holistic development. I bake, read, paint, and do whatever it takes to improve myself every day.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

No access to workspace after applying .500 patch

After applying .500 patch on Hyperion. Following error was encountered


"An error occurred processing the result from the server

Description: An invalid content type 'text / plain' was found INSTEAD of [text | Application] / xml '. "



I am not very sure why this error came up. It had something to do with EPMA deployment part. 
I tried many things but finally it had everything to do with EPMA, OHS, Foundation

 1. Configure OHS

 2. Redeploy Foundation, EPMA

 3. Clear the cache and tmp from all managed servers
                                                  
                              Go to EPM_INSTANCE\domains\<domainname>\servers\<managedservers>

Delete tmp and cache from each folder

4. Restart ALL the services

5. Clear browswer cookies, cache.


Now login to the workspace and it enables login now. 





Share:

0 comments: